Time is dwindling.
I've said goodbye to so many people this week, there's very few of my friends left in Bamberg. Kevin and Cal left last week. Jeff, Lebrandon and Chris left this past weekend. Taylor left on Monday. Benjamin left on Tuesday. Colleen and Matt left this morning.
It's hard to be one of the last ones leaving. But at least there is plenty to do. Yesterday Colleen and I ran around in the city center doing errands--deregistering with the city and the university (ah, German bureaucracy), picking up exam grades, making copies, etc. We ate our last Döner, last pastry and last ice cream. Today I'm running more errands with Deidre. I need to close my bank account and get some signatures on things. Then it's time to pack. Scary thought.
I wasn't able to afford the trip to Switzerland, but that has turned out to be a good thing because I have more time to get ready to leave. Less stressful that way.
So, here's the countdown.
Days left in the Berg: 3.5
Days left in Germany: 4
This is what my life looks like for the next two weeks. Busy busy busy!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment