- Mom, Lair, Dad, Sue, Wesley, Chelsea, Grandmom, Granddad, Mamie (ie family)
- Molly, Kaye, Rachel, Adelaide, Caylyn, Grace, Cal, Miquela, Megan, Cody, Mae, Ronna, Jacob, Melanie (ie friends--forgive me if I forgot you, it's early)
- Maryanne the Wonder Wagon (my car, yay being able to go places not on foot!)
- Cowboy boots (welcome back to the South)
- Mom's coffee pot (or just coffee in general, although life hasn't been so bad the past week cause Cal left me his french press when he went home)
- Cats (particularly the Tigger and Dolce ones)
- The rest of my clothes that I've completely forgotten I owned
- Full length mirror
- Printer and various other office supplies (y'all know how I feel about office supplies)
This will probably grow as I remember other things I miss.
Days left in the Berg: 2.5
Days left in Germany: 3
Days until Hickory: 5
Days until Charleston: 6
Days until Boone: 14
No comments:
Post a Comment