BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Haarschnitt

Well, I bit the bullet and got my hair cut this morning.  It was starting to look pretty scraggly.  I went to a place called "Super10," which I would usually be very nervous about.  In Germany, though, hairdressers are very well trained, because they go to trade school in high school for it.  I was nervous because the girl cutting my hair had green/blue/pink hair and looked like maybe she had stuck her finger in a socket this morning when she got up.  She was very punk-rock.  But I told her I wanted the same haircut as now, just shorter.  It took her a grand total of 15 minutes to cut my hair (plus maybe 5 minutes for the wash and scalp massage).  This haircut takes Jezabel an hour (I love Jezabel and I love this haircut).  I didn't like the way this girl styled it, but upon straightening it into submission, I have determined she did a wonderful job.  It looks about the same as when Jezabel does it, cost me only 17 Euro including tip, was much faster and she made me a latte to have during the haircut.
Tchüss,
Martha

(I was in Berlin and Potsdam this past weekend and will try to update about the trip soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment