BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Sun is Finally Out!

After a full month of rain, I was starting to get in a funk.  I've dealt with bad weather before, I live in Boone for God's sake!  The wonderful thing about Boone, though, is that when May rolls around, the sun comes back out and the Spring and Summer are beautiful.  Makes struggling through the winter worth it.  It was really tough to be wearing pants, a coat and a scarf in June.  It was June 1st and I was still wearing my winter clothing.  That'll get you down.

On Friday, however, the sun finally decided to make an appearance and it was just in time.  I really needed to see the light of day.  On Friday afternoon I walked over to Gartenstadt and read Money magazine (I got it in the awesome care package my Daddy sent).  I laid on a blanket and drank KoolAid, it was awesome.  Yesterday I met with a few friends and had a picnic at Hainpark.  It's hot again today, I've got chores to do, though, so we'll see if I can go outside again.  Hopefully I'll have time.

Unfortunately, the weather forecast tells me that it's supposed to rain again all week.  I don't know how much more of this I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment