I've been waking up on the wrong side of the bed all week.
It's probably just the weather--it's hot and we have no air conditioning. Waking up sweating just isn't the best way to start off the day.
I'm also starting to stress about the end of the semester. I have all these final exams coming up, yet I really don't feel like I've learned anything. So what am I going to be tested on? Yes, I only have to make a passing grade, but I'd like to do well and feel like I learned something. That's just my nature.
I'm also stressing because I'm not sure how these credits are going to transfer and I worry that I'll have to stay an extra semester at Appalachian (not that I don't love it there, I do, I just don't want to stay longer than four years). I think it will work out, I planned my semester here in order to graduate on time, things just haven't gone exactly according to plan. They didn't offer any of the classes I had planned to take, so that really threw me off and some professors are not approving credit for classes I need, rather, classes that don't add to my degree. But, I'll work it out. I just need to be able to get into their offices and talk to them about it.
So, that's my life this week.
Tchüss,
Martha
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment