BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Courses

First day of school tomorrow!

Registering for classes here is difficult.  You can only register for a few classes.  I am signed up for two, but am not going to take one, yet can't figure out how to unregister.  The rest, and you're kind of flying blind figuring out which ones you can and can't register for, you go to the class and hope to get a seat on the first day.  I have classes picked out, have sent emails to professors and am hoping that playing the "helpless exchange student" card will work in my favor--we really are helpless.  The rest of the school did this months ago and here we are the week before classes trying to figure it all out.  Life is rough.

Also, originally I had planned to take most business courses in English.  I had picked them out beforehand and low and behold, these classes do not exist in real life.  I will be taking all my classes in German.  Thank God they are only pass fail.  I'm going to have to work pretty hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment